Last weekend before the swimsuit challenge, be sure to get me your pictures and money by Monday. I”m sure this guy will be ready!
This is great since all of the sectionals are going on right now we have plenty to do for our Saturday WOD’s. This is the SOCAL Sectional WOD#1, looks brutal and I like it! We obviously don’t have a stadium to run but we have a wonderfully steep inclined hill by the club that I think would work great. Be sure to bring your a jacket!
Since it is normally our Teamwork day you can choose to complete as a team of two or all by yourself.
WOD 1 “Stadium Chipper”
– Run 100m from start (on the field) to bumper plates
– Pick up a bumper plate (45#/25#)
– Run up 83 steps (to the top of the stadium) with your bumper plate (45#/25#)
– 70 Squats (holding the plate, drop the plate and start at zero)
– Run down 83 steps, drop your plate
– 35 Push Press (45#/33#)
– Run up 83 steps (no plate)
– 15 Thrusters (135#/95#)
– Run down 83 steps (no plate)
– 35 Burpees
– Run up 83 steps
– 35 Wall Ball (10′ – 20/14lbs)
– Run down 83 steps
– 70 Double Unders
– Run 100m to the finish line