Everyone needs to take advantage of the Olympic Lifting classes every Monday and Thursday at 7pm. We have more ladies attending then men, guys where are you? I guess the ladies are the only ones that want to get stronger, great job Heidi, Marie, Jodie and Jana keep up the strong work.
1. Overhead Squat (65% of snatch)- 3 x 5; w/ 3 sec pause at the bottom.
2. 3 Rounds for max reps of:
1 min Cal Row
1 min Box Jumps- 20″
1 min Clean & Jerk- 115m/85w
1 min Double Unders
1 min Wall Ball- 20m/15w
1 min Rest
( because of the short week this cycle will be one day short)
1. OHS (65% of snatch) 3 x 5; w/ 3 sec pause in the bottom
2. Tall Snatch- 3 x 3; find weight that allows good speed and sharp turnover
3. High Hang Snatch- (60% of snatch)- 2 x 4
*On tall snatch and high hang sntaches, focus on immediate and aggressive pull under with arms, keeping elbows out to the sides. Work on recieving in a full squat.
*It’s that time, I need everyone’s food journals that is participating in the 30 day challenge for the past two weeks. Have you been feeling sluggish? Here is a good article on low energy levels, check it out here.
Posted on: July 7, 2011admin