It won’t be long now. Soon, CrossFit The Club will be overtaken by athletes forged by the fires of CrossFit itself. Each individual ready and willing to put it all on the line. Though they will all be tested and pushed to the very brink of destruction, not a single one will quit. It’s not in a crossfitr’s nature… They simply don’t understand the meaning of “quit”. They constantly push through the pain and suffering and always come out victorious in the end. Good luck to you all!
Important CFTC Games Information:
* There will be No CrossFit classes Friday night. The area will be closed for pre-games setup.
* There will be No CrossFit classes Saturday because of the CFTC Games. Everyone is encouraged to come out and support the teams and have a good time.
* All participants can find their team members HERE
* Games begin promptly at 7:30a.m. It is recommended you show up early enough to become acquainted with your team and get stretched and warm.
* As with past CFTC Games, come prepared! Jump rope, shoes, WATER, snacks, etc… Be ready for anything!
More info will be added soon. If you have other questions, post to comments
1a. Front Squat- 5 x 3 (5 sets of 3 reps)
rest 30 sec
2a. L-sits (hanging)- 5 attempts for max time
rest 2 min
3. 6 Rounds for time of:
10 KB Swings- 70/53 (or heavy as possible)
15 Toes to Bar
50yd Shuttle Run
Posted on: August 10, 2011admin